Motorola BSR64000 *Help* | docsis.org

You are here

Motorola BSR64000 *Help*

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
Motorola BSR64000 *Help*

Hi people

I know I am new to this and this is my first post but I require a little help, well maybe a lot of help.

I would for a company who have been using Cisco VXR's and 10K series UBR's but recently they have also fitted a number of new Motorola BSR 64000's

Currently the documentation we have been provided if a little confusing. We do not have full root access to these BSR's only command line access via a hop box into the network.

With the Cisco equipment we use commands such as.

show cable modem
show cable modem cpe
show cable modem flap
show cable modem qos
show cable modem conn

And a wide range of other commands but we are yet to find equivalent commands for the BSR does anyone have a reference guide or comparable list of commands and description of outputs for the commands.

I have the BSR 2000 Command Reference Guide but as this is not the correct reference guide for the 64k. I am also aware most of these may be the same for this as it is only command line access commands but if anyone could help with the 64K command reference this would be perfect.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can assist.

Jab2004

DocsisAdmin
"?" for available commands

The BSR uses an IOS-like CLI, so you can type a question mark - the CLI will then show all available sub-commands from the point with a description of what they are.

#show cable ?

There's lots of stuff like show cable flap list, show cable modem summary, etc.
The question mark can be used anywhere to get available commands. Hope that helps.

cmcaldas
Close to same commands

show cable modem = same
show cable modem cpe = same
show cable modem flap = sh cable flap-list
show cable modem qos = same
show cable modem conn = don't have a Cisco, not sure what the output would show or what request is