Help! Very small operator needs BigBand Cuda 3000 (or any Cuda) help! | docsis.org

You are here

Help! Very small operator needs BigBand Cuda 3000 (or any Cuda) help!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
cjohnsen
Help! Very small operator needs BigBand Cuda 3000 (or any Cuda) help!

We have a small system with ~500 users and want to add internet and voip. We have purchased a used Cuda 3000. Unfortunately, there is no where with documentation or software...can anyone help??? Any Cuda 3000 or cuda software information would be most helpful.

Thanks!

cjohnsen
Really...

Really...any information would be helpful...even if I got suckered into a bad deal here...anything ...

mtntrailseeker
If you still need help

I used to work for them on this product line for ~7 years.

Email me at proairpass at yahoo dot com and from there I'll respond from my business account

ruiribeiro
if you still need help (2)

I have just finished a project automating/writing software/modifying the network infra-structure to provide redundancy and continuous operation, mostly with open source software. I have 6 years of experience on the field, and at the moment, providing this kind of services.

If you are interested, please email me at ruyrybeyro@gmail.com.

Regards

qnox
provisioning and monitoring software for cable operator

Hi!

We can provide provisioning and monitoring software with support for Internet service as well as VOIP services. We can arrange you demo system at your place very quickly to allow you to evaluate our solution and test whatever you like. We can preapre licensing model pay-as-grow, from 0 subscribers to any ;) number.
Our solution have easy to use webUI interface: crating subscriber, managing its services is just few click from you :) In adddtion we are monitoring all DOCSIS parameters, so you can easly do troubleshooting from the same webUI.

If you interested, please send contact email at dps.cable@gmail.com

--
affordable, robust provisioning and monitoring software for DOCSIS networks: dps.cable@gmail.com